Error in Validation Output Error

From: Buchholz, William <WBUCHHOLZ@bentley.edu>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 13:38:53 -0400
To: "www-validator@w3.org" <www-validator@w3.org>
The validator is outputting this single odd error for every page I check. These pages were all error-free before today. This is the only error being output. I have a number of friends experiencing the same problem.

Typical problem URLs:

http://cyber.bentley.edu/faculty/wb/courses/370/info_faq.htm

Validation Output: 1 Error
1.      [cid:image001.png@01CAE7A1.4EC98120] Line 1, Column 1: end of document in prolog
‚úČ<http://validator.w3.org/feedback.html?uri=;errmsg_id=47#errormsg>
This error may appear when the validator receives an empty document. Please make sure

NOTE: Whenever possible, give the address of the document you were checking.

image001.png
(image/png attachment: image001.png)