Need help tp correct this error Validation Output: 1 Error - Line 1, Column 1: end of document in prolog

From: Daniel C <danny1957@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 22:20:05 -0400
To: www-validator@w3.org
When running the W3Cvalidator the following error was returned...Validation
Output: 1 Error -  Line 1, Column 1: end of document in prolog.

Now I had been validating these newly updated pages, and for the heck of it
tried a "tidy" clean-up and the next parsing returned this error, now
normally I would be inclined to think it was in the resulting markup, but I
then tried another page, one not yet started being validated, so no
opportunity to "tidy" it had been available to use, and still the error
persists, thanks to the previous post who stated ALL pages returned this
error, as is the case here.
http://www.tandjlandscape.com/index.html Although this was in fact tidy'ed,
the remaining pages of the site were not yet revalidated, and no tidy was
run, but the error seems to cancel any further attempts at validating the
markup.

Thanks for any help with this issue.
Is there a way to subscribe to the responses here? It would help to see
those and not just everyone else who had the problem, as the list indicated
numerous occurances of this error over a considerable period of time.

Daniel
NOTE: Whenever possible, give the address of the document you were checking.

In this case it happened to be -  index.html