Have a close look at the code of this (x)html

From: Marcus Peters <getmeahorseor2@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 17:38:00 +0200
To: www-validator@w3.org
Unintentionally I have produced a very funny code which I think should not
be validated at all.
I use the corrected version of this code on my page which will not validate
thanks to my server who puts some code to my page
but I think what I use now should be just fine. At least it validates like
the code I have used before.
You cannot imagine how surprised I was after I noticed what a big rubbish I
had as a very well working code.

with best regards M.Peters (I love validator)

Corrected Code
http://atadam.freeoda.com/Research.html