checklink: Recursive search - doesn't report file name where broken link was found.

From: Guy Bloomfield <gbloomfield@singerllc.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 10:57:36 -0700
To: "www-validator@w3.org" <www-validator@w3.org>
I gave the link checker my homepage and told it to search recursively 2 levels down.  It found a broken link and tells me it's on line 79.  It does not tell me on which page it is on though.  So I need to manually go to each sub page and look on page 79 of each one.

Guy Bloomfield
Chief Technology Officer at Singer Partners, LLC
Tel:  +1 847 716 3122
Cell: +1 312 909 0459
Fax: +1 847 716 3137
Email: gbloomfield@singerllc.com