html-validator gives no indication of errors and times often out

From: Ineke van der Maat <inekemaa@xs4all.nl>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 03:35:09 +0200
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
Dear reader,

When I use the html-validator now, I only see: "invalid input" without any
indication of errors. Other html-validators do not find any errors in my
documents, because I only copied validated code. So I think: something is
wrong with the html-validator in this moment.

The whole day the html-validator was also difficult to reach. Many times the
server timed out.

I hope you can solve the problems soon.

Thanks in advance and best regards

Ineke van der Maat