RE: Validator Trouble

Hi Cory,

These are actually all issues in the source, although relatively hard to
pick up.

In this case the error messaging really isn't helping you too much.

Give me a few mins and I'll have a more complete response for you with what
you need to do.

Thanks,

Tatham Oddie

au mob: +61 414 275 989, us cell: +1 213 422 7068, skype: tathamoddie,
landline: +61 2 8011 3982, fax: +61 2 9475 5172

my business:  <http://tixi.com.au/> tixi.com.au - Ticketing without the
dramas