RE: Validator Trouble

From: Tatham Oddie <tatham@oddie.com.au>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 22:33:43 +1100
To: "'Cory S'" <veneno-games@hotmail.com>, <www-validator@w3.org>
Hi Cory,

These are actually all issues in the source, although relatively hard to
pick up.

In this case the error messaging really isn't helping you too much.

Give me a few mins and I'll have a more complete response for you with what
you need to do.

Tatham Oddie

au mob: +61 414 275 989, us cell: +1 213 422 7068, skype: tathamoddie,
landline: +61 2 8011 3982, fax: +61 2 9475 5172