Re: Possible bad html passing validator

Paul Allen Newell wrote:

> If I create an html file with the above, the first LI's 650-456-7890
> doesn't display:
>
>     * 8am to 5pm
>     * 8am to 5pm 650-456-7890

When you say "doesn't display", can you be more specific ?

For example, looking at your attachment in Seamonkey 2.0.10,
under Win/XP;SP3; I see both <LI>s fine and in full.  Which
browser are you using, and is there an online version at
which we can look in case it differs from your attachment ?

Purely as a point of style, I would recommend closing your
<LI>s, but as you correctly note, their omission does not
render your document invalid though it /may/ have some
bearing on the symptoms that you are experiencing.

Philip Taylor