Re: Fwd: Re: Check existence of class names

Am 18.08.2010 20:06, schrieb Philip Taylor (Webmaster, Ret'd):

> Siegfried Gipp wrote:
>> Am 18.08.2010 10:57, schrieb Dag-Erling Smørgrav:
>>> Siegfried Gipp<siegfried@rorkvell.de>  writes:
>>>
>>> ???
>>>
>>> DES
>>
>> Ahem, is this the whole mail? I remember i wrote much more.
>>
>> This is just an example of how class names might be constructed using
>> xml namespaces and well defined class names. So they can be verified. So
>> what is strange about that?
>
> The syntax.  Maybe :

> Philip Taylor

Well, the only "strange" part of the syntax here is the usage of a
namespace in a class name. But that's not that strange. Just have a look
at the w3c ARIA docs and f.ex. http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml-role/ (the
role attribute module). So using a namespace prefix in a class name is
possible. But it is only useful in xml (xhtml) documents, since
namespaces are not usable in html.

That's all.