Re: Check existence of class names

From: <chukharev@mail.ru>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 16:24:20 +0300
To: www-validator@w3.org
> On 18 Aug 2010, at 00:07, chukharev@mail.ru wrote:
> > I thought we have agreed that the problem lyes neither in HTML nor
> > in CSS, rather in their interaction?
>… and in the interaction with JavaScript

Yes.

> … and in the interaction with[1] tools that give special meaning to classes

Correct.

> The "HTML classes" === "Thing for CSS to latch on to" ignores a great deal of what classes can be used for.

No doubts.

So, do you know how to improve the situation with all these interactions?
Frankly, I hope the notification is useful for good part of those, too.
Have you an explanation where I am wrong in this hope, so that what I am
asking for makes the situation worse than now? I do not believe you are on
a position 'do not do any improvement if it does not help me with my problem'.

--
Vladimir Chukharev
Tampere University of Technology