Possible problem with xhtml document validation

From: <Dave@sw>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 16:57:12 +0100
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
I have been trying to validate my html and I am getting the following error:

Validation Output: 1 Error

 Line 1, Column 1: end of document in prolog

This error may appear when the validator receives an empty document. Please
make sure that the document you are uploading is not empty, and report any

The site in question is: http://www.shareworld.co.uk

It normally validates with no errors at all.

As a test, I have also taken a sample xhtml page from the W3c site, the
contents of which is as follows:

<title>simple document</title>

I have uploaded this file here:

This also fails validation, can you tell me if I am doing something wrong,
or if there is a problem on your site?

Many thanks

David Silvester