end of document in prolog

From: Melanie Samples <mksamp@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 11:51:20 -0400
To: www-validator@w3.org
Hello,

I've been checking all of my pages with the validator, and they were all
passing.  After tweaking some CSS, one document did not pass and I got the
following error:

Line 1, Column 1: end of document in prolog

I went back and checked the pages that had previously passed, and they had
the same error.  I went to validate my CSS, and it still validated.  So, I'm
just not sure what is going on.  I searched the archives and saw that there
was a bug with this, but that was back in 2009.  Wondering if the bug is
back?

The website is:

http://courseweb.lis.illinois.edu/~samples2/tutorial/index.html

Thanks!

NOTE: Whenever possible, give the address of the document you were checking.