Reporting a Validator bug

From: John B. Robb <johnbrobb@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 08:17:15 -0400
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
I have a webpage (attached) with an extremely simple structure which the W3C Validator chokes on.  It is coded in strict XHTML and I can get it validated clean if I break it up into small pieces.  It is unusual only in that it contains a large number of "&nbsp;"s, which I need to control the exact spacing of an indented genealogical tree chart (presented like an indented outline).  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

John Robb