Add Subject Here

From: <Howard.Deehan@chi.frb.org>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 13:20:06 -0500
To: www-validator@w3.org
Cc: Kelly.Emery@chi.frb.org, Mark.T.Murawski@chi.frb.org
We have been using the link checker application for the last couple of
year with no problems.  But  in the last two weeks we have been getting
the following error:

500 21 This is a server side problem. Check the URI.

We enter the following information on the main page

http://www.FRBDiscountWindow.org

X       Summary only
        Hide redirects: all for directories only
X       Don't send the Accept-Language header
X       Don't send the Referer header
X       Check linked documents recursively, recursion depth:
        Save options in a cookie

I have checked with our server support team and their are not reporting
any server side problems.

Could you let me know what could be causing this problem?

Thanks
Howard C. Deehan
FRB Chicago
312 322 5623

This e-mail message, including attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential or proprietary information.  If you are not the intended recipient, immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.