Re: Online checklink triggers SHOUTcast servers to start media stream.

On 7 Sep 2009, at 12:45, David Dorward wrote:
> On 7 Sep 2009, at 05:51, Leonard Bogard wrote:
>> The user agent string from the checklink

> http://validator.w3.org/docs/users.html#option-user-agent

Beg pardon, I didn't twig the mention of checklink in my last response.

I can't see mention of a similar option (or any options for that
matter) in the documentation for checklink. If it isn't there already
then it would make sense to be consistent across the whole Validator
suite.

--
David Dorward
http://dorward.me.uk