Add Subject Here

From: Nico Oudshoorn <noudshoorn@scarlet.nl>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 20:02:11 +0200
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
http://www.meerijden.nu/alleritten.php

if I check this page in the validator it is OK. But if I go the tis page on my website and I go to source and save this as .htm file, upload it with e.g the name testval.htm and then let the validator check it, I get this error message at te last statement of the source </html>:: non SGML character number 0

So my question is if  this page is passed or in error? And if in error, what is the solution?

Nico..