Online checklink triggers SHOUTcast servers to start media stream.

From: Leonard Bogard <controller@rubalcavapastry.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 21:51:17 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-validator@w3.org

The user agent string from the checklink does not include the text
"Mozilla" or "Mozilla Compatible" anywhere.  This
causes a SHOUTcast server to think it's a media request and not an http
request and starts a stream.  I believe it would be a good idea to
modify the user agent line to include the string "(Mozilla
Compatible)" even if it's not litterally/technically Mozilla
compatible or alternatively allow the user to specify a custom User-Agent

This is the user agent string I found from my server

Very Respectfully

Leonard W. Bogard