W3 HTML Validator and beyond : Suggestion

From: <hayk@webdivisor.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 18:19:14 -0700
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
Hello,

I have seen many valid websites become invalid, all because of a JavaScript
add-on or a tangled up server side language which generates the HTML for you
and so forth.

That being the case, I would like to offer the following suggestions:

If the W3 Validation services could include a new option:  "Ignore these
kind of errors."

This will allow us to sift through the bloat of errors generated by third
party scripts and concentrate on our own code which we can control.

One would be expected not to use such scripts which cause validation issues,
but let's get real here.

Thank You,

Hayk Abramyan

www.webdivisor.com