RE: Feed Validation Service: WSDL

From: Tatham Oddie <tatham@oddie.com.au>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 08:16:59 +1100
To: "'Tilman Bender'" <tbender@stud.hs-heilbronn.de>
Cc: <www-validator@w3.org>
Hi Tilman,

It's not a W3 service, but http://feedvalidator.org/ might do what you want.
I think that's probably going to be a better place to start than the markup
validator.

Thanks,

Tatham Oddie
blog: tath.am
au mob: +61 414 275 989, us cell: +1 213 422 7068, skype: tathamoddie,
landline: +61 2 8011 3982, fax: +61 2 9475 5172
current project: tixi.com.au - Ticketing without the dramas