Feed Validation Service: WSDL

From: Tilman Bender <tbender@stud.hs-heilbronn.de>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 15:38:44 +0200
To: www-validator@w3.org
Hi there,

I am pretty new to Webservices and I want to use Feed Validation
Service in
my application. Feed Validation is only one of many features so I do
not want
to spend much time on implementing a client and manually parsing the

Is there a WSDL for _Feed_Validator Service?
What would it take to get a WSDL for the Service and a Schema for
the responses?

As far as I understand this would save quite some developmer time
since most of the code could be generated automatically given
the right tooling.

Tilman Bender
Student of Software Engineering
Heilbronn University