Re: It isn't is it?.. oh! It is! .. but it isn't ... but it really is !... crap ... W3C computer says no .....

Sean wrote:
> Sorry for the confusing header but that is the same confusion I have with
> your validator.
>
> My code is not correctly validated (it validates) because my feed appears
> to be in utf-8 but  my server is reporting utf-8.

If I understand you correctly:

* Your feed is marked internally as UTF-8
* Your server is sending a Content-Type that also marks it as UTF-8
* The Feed Validator claims that the server is sending different encoding
data

It's really hard to determine exactly what is going on without having a
URL to test it with. If you provide that (to the mailing list please, not
directly to me) then it would be easier to identify exactly what is going
wrong.

--
David Dorward
http://dorward.me.uk/