Problem Validating xhtml 1.1

From: Charlie Murder <charlesmurder@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 11:58:46 +0200
To: www-validator@w3.org
Hey guys

I would like to validate the document found at
http://www.charliemurder.com/berthas/index.php
as valid xhtml basic 1.1, but I keep on getting an error message reading :

"The document located at http://www.charliemurder.com/berthas/index.php
was tentatively checked as XHTML Basic 1.1. This means that with the use
of some fallback or override mechanism, we successfully performed a
formal validation using an SGML, HTML5 and/or XML Parser(s). In other
words, the document would validate as XHTML Basic 1.1 if you changed the
markup to match the changes we have performed automatically, but it will
not be valid until you make these changes. "

As far as I understand I need to validate as xhtml basic 1.1 when I
would like to use the target attribute.

I'm using

<!DOCTYPE XHTML Basic 1.1 PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML Basic 1.1//EN"
"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml-basic/xhtml-basic11.dtd">

What is the correct DTD to use?

Kind regards
Charles Mulder