Re: [VE][108] rel="

Adam Schoepp wrote:
> site http://www.animethon.org/main2/index.php or
> http://www.animethon.org/main/index.php if it moved. i am being told
> that there is an error here
>
> Line 73, Column 13: Attribute "REL" is not a valid attribute. Did you
> mean "rel"?

> how ever i have a similar line in my code yet this is the only error

The validator sometimes only reports the first instance of a repeated error.

It is right, there is no rel attribute for li elements. It wouldn't make
sense. The rel attribute describes the relationship between the current
document and the document being linked to ... and a li element doesn't
link to anything.

(Please direct responses to the www-validator mailing list, not directly
to me)

--
David Dorward
http://dorward.me.uk/