W3C Validator - Output Option Suggestion

From: Jeffrey Walton <noloader@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 01:46:16 -0500
To: www-validator@w3.org

Hi All,

I usually visit W3C's validator when my browser crashes when visiting
a site. I run the offending page through the validator, screen capture
the results as a PNG, and send the PNG to the offending site's
webmaster.

>From the use above, it would be convenient to be able to select
'Errors Only'. I find when working from a handheld, if a site is a
major offender (50-100 Errors and 700-1000 warnings), the handheld
drops to its knees when the warnings come over the air.

Jeff
Jeffrey Walton
Baltimore, MD