Re: [VE][232] getting this error Error [232]: "number of attribute names and name tokens (X) exceeds ATTCNT (Y)"

Hi Steve, all

On 26-Jan-09, at 5:35 AM, Steve Faulkner wrote:
> I am creating some modified DTD's for HTML4.01 and XHTML 1.0,
> Is there any chance that these can be added to the W3C validator as
> experimental (X)HTML+ARIA DTD's?
> So that they can be used as DOCTYPE override selections?

I think it makes sense to do it, yes. Granted, these DTDs are not
“standards track” material but both ARIA and HTML401/xhtml10 are, so
it's mostly a matter of finding the right term to describe the
"unofficialness" in ways that does not cause confusion.

Wondering what the SYSTEM id (URI) will be for those. Is there a
chance the DTDs will be hosted somewhere under http://www.w3.org/Markup/DTD/
  ?

--
olivier