RE: [VE][232] getting this error Error [232]: "number of attribute names and name tokens (X) exceeds ATTCNT (Y)"

From: Steve Faulkner <sfaulkner@paciellogroup.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 10:35:42 -0000
To: "'olivier Thereaux'" <ot@w3.org>
Cc: <www-validator@w3.org>

Hi Olivier, I am creating some modified DTD's for HTML4.01 and XHTML 1.0,
Is there any chance that these can be added to the W3C validator as
experimental (X)HTML+ARIA DTD's?
So that they can be used as DOCTYPE override selections?

with regards

Steve Faulkner
Technical Director - TPG Europe

www.paciellogroup.com | www.wat-c.org