Re: Two different results received for the same code

From: Jens Meiert <jens@meiert.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 09:30:46 +0100
To: "Gerald Salvatore" <gmsalvatore@yahoo.com>
Cc: www-validator@w3.org, ppattnaik1@email.phoenix.edu
> I receive different responses from W3C's validation service depending on
> which method I choose to validate my HTML code.
>
> I have attached the file I am validating.

Would you mind letting us know about the warnings shown when
validating using the "Validate by File Upload" option, or attaching
the file again? (Unless nobody on the list already knows what this is
about … I think I remember this issue but can't tell for certain yet.)

--
Jens Meiert
http://meiert.com/en/