Re: checklink: ideas for next version

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 17:22:05 -0500
Cc: "www-validator@w3.org Community" <www-validator@w3.org>
To: Ville Skyttä <ville.skytta@iki.fi>

On 2-Jan-09, at 4:28 PM, olivier Thereaux wrote:
> No big blocker as far as I can remember, and seeing as we don't yet
> have anything in CVS for the new ideas, now seems like a good time
> for a release. I'd like to take a couple hours next week to go
> through some testing and a run through bugzilla, and perhaps make a
> couple of minor UI tweaks (plus adding a mention of the validators
> sponsorship/donation program) and we're good to go.

I have not yet had the time to go through testing and bugzilla, but
the (small, and not as good as I'd have liked) style/usability changes
are now in CVS.

Ville (and all), can you review the changes and give your OK?

Can be tested at:
http://qa-dev.w3.org/wlc/checklink?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fqa-dev.w3.org

Thanks
--