Re: Showing the contained RDFa

Hi i am aware of the tools but that's exactly why i say it would be
very beneficial to help people that are approaching RDFa to give them
something that says "yes it is correct and this is what you have
written in RDF by the way" ..

the only thing that i see close in the list you mention is the RDFa
Distiller.. however this would not help if the RDFa is broken (which
is going to be a lot of cases when people are testing things) and also
does not accept direct text input (which is very useful ..i use it all
the time in the w3c RDF validator)

hope this helps. I think RDFa is a great chance for Semantic Web
initiative to gain actual relevance.. i think its important to make it
as easy as possible for people to experiment with it

today i was experimenting with it and i didnt find it that easy :-)
thus my request
Thanks
Giovanni