Add Subject Here

From: Srdanov Ivan <srdanov.ivan@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 04:38:43 +0200
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
I am building a website, and my HTML validates properly.
But I'm interested can I change the valid img into grayscale ('cause my page is black/white/gray colored) ?
I have attached grayscaled img, and would prefer to do the same for CSS valid img, if that is not a problem :)

thank you in advance
Ivan

NOTE: Whenever possible, give the address of the document you were checking.

valid-html401-gray.PNG
(image/png attachment: valid-html401-gray.PNG)