Re: Error [47]: "end of document in prolog"

Hello Holger,

Holger Winkler a écrit :
> If I validate by file upload I get the error:
>      Line 1, Column 0: end of document in prolog.
This is a known bug in the file upload feature. Please, validate your
documents by URI or by direct input instead.

> If I validate by direct input it was successfully checked but it takes the utf-8 encoding instead ISO-8859-1.
I’m not sure here, but I think this is normal. When you copy-paste your
file, the encoding can be silently converted, depending on your UA.

--
Etienne Miret