Re: off line version

From: Ville Skyttä <ville.skytta@iki.fi>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 23:40:40 +0300
To: www-validator@w3.org

On Monday 26 May 2008, Gabor Szabo wrote:

> Thanks, that I can install on my machine but it still provides only a
> web interface. Is there a version that provide a command line interface

It at least used to be possible to run the validator on the command line;
you'd at least need to set some CGI environment variables and the like and it
might not be very pleasant, but as said, should be theoretically doable.

> or an API that I can call and get back if the page is valid or not?

http://search.cpan.org/dist/WebService-Validator-HTML-W3C/
(Haven't tried it myself)