[VE][108] Add Subject Here

From: Joe Alberici <jalberici@inroads.us>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 22:53:46 -0400
To: <www-validator@w3.org>

Validating http://www.brown-saunders.com/contact-us.html
Error [108]: "there is no attribute X"

I have three errors on this page.  First erropage r is because of no alt tag.  I add alt tag and then get 19 errors.  Not sure why.

The graphic in the left navigation needs to be aligned to the bottom, however the length changes on each page.  The only way we know how to solve this is to include <tr height="100%">  Do you know another way that would allow me to validate the page.

Thank you,

Joe Alberici
jalberici@inroads.us