Re: "snapshot" XHTML DTD for all current modules?

Karl Dubost wrote:

> Let's take a concrete example:

Thanks, it is much clearer with this example.
I try to guess where you'd run into a problem.

The <its:whatever> elements and one attribute
should work - the validator can still check
that the nesting is okay, and assume that the

>| <ul title="Foo Services" role="navigation"
>|  aria-labelledby="leftnav_label">

Here I'd expect it to report two erroneous
attributes 'role' and 'aria-labelledby'.

Ditto the later 'property' and 'instanceof',
the validator cannot "know" what that is. (?)

For 'its:translate' it also doesn't "know"
what it is, but this obviously belongs to the
'xmlns:its' namespace introduced before.

A hypothetical 'its:wiktionary' would trigger
no error, the validator simply ignores 'its:'

But it "knows" that 'aria-labelledby' is no
attribute for <ul>.  You'd still get tons of
errors you're not really interested in... (?)

 Frank