Re: "snapshot" XHTML DTD for all current modules?

Le 6 mai 2008 à 01:53, Shane McCarron a écrit :
> Instead I would give the users a list of known XHTML Family Markup
> languages and let the pick.

Indeed but not helpful to someone who would be mixing in a document
RDFa, ITS, and ARIA.
all these additions have their own interests and documents would
benefit of mixing them.

>  Then, of course, provide a validation error because there MUST be a
> DOCTYPE declaration.

Note that this is a conformant document according to "3.1. Document
Conformance" XHTML 2.0 Last version - W3C Working Draft 26 July 2006

   <head>
     <title>Virtual Library</title>
   </head>

[1]: http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml2/conformance.html#s_conform