Re: web site programming.

From: Chuck Houpt <chuck@habilis.net>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 08:15:34 -0400
To: www-validator@w3.org

For those interested in vigorously promoting web standards, there are
activist groups, such as the Web Standard Project (WaSP), which might
be a good fit:

WaSP is organized into different Task Forces that lobby Adobe,
Microsoft, etc. They publish assessments of a few tools, etc.

Note: I'm not a member of WaSP, but I've followed their campaigns,
and they seem to have had a positive influence on browsers, tools and

Cheers - Chuck