DNS problem at the W3 Validator?

From: Roland Lyngvig <roland@lyngvig.dk>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 07:57:25 +0300
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
Hi there,

I often use the Validator engine to check the websites I work on.

The latest one, http://www.cafekarisma.dk, gives a DNS error as shown here:

But DNS is 100% correctly setup. Everyone can reach the website and it's
working well. All the Sqush DNS checker that you links to shows that
everything is fine. Try it! Enter www.cafekarisma.dk and search for ANY DNS
record. It shows OK on all DNS servers and records.

There has not been made any chances to DNS for this domain for the last few
days. TTL is 43200 seconds (12 hours).

That makes me believe that the W3 Validator has a problem here that you
should know about or investigate further! J

Best regards,

Roland Lyngvig

Denmark

roland@lyngvig.dk