Re: My Template is not valid

Yet i start with the first error and find that fixing it will usually
have a flow-on effect, often a page showing say ten errors really has
only two or three, when done from first to last. At worst the same error
is repeated five or six times; once solved, the solution is easily
repeated.

--
Michael

All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall
be well

 - Julian of Norwich 1342 - 1416