Re: Missing attribute in a <script> element (Was: Re: [VE][127] Add Subject Here)

David Dorward wrote:

> The ONLY practical difference between type="application/javascript"
> and type="text/javascript", which is what started this off, is that IE
> will ignore script elements using the former.

I think the debate over this choice should end, or should already have
ended, on this list. There are other forums for such discussions, and as
regards to validation, there is absolutely no difference between them
(or between them and type="hello world!").

The choice is relevant, of course, but the options and their basic
characteristics have been described now, and anything beyond that is
surely off-topic here,

Jukka K. Korpela ("Yucca")
http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/