Bug 85/4494 (keeping track of validation statistics for various purposes

From: Brian Wilson <bloo@blooberry.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 15:09:16 -0800 (PST)
To: www-validator@w3.org

I'd like to be able to help with these bugs, and I think that the research
I've been doing lately at Opera would probably be able to close the issue.

Two questions:

 - What sort of questions would people like to see answered about trends
   of validated documents, other than "how many pages validate", or "what
   is the most frequent error type".
 - How and to whom should the results be presented?
   (to the list? other interested parties?

I'm keeping track of a number of things so far from the validation
results, but I'd like to know what people want to see before writing
something up.

Thanks,
-Brian

Brian Wilson --------------------------"Those aren't Sex muffins!   -Coach