Re: undefined value as ARRAY error

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 19:19:02 +0900
Cc: www-validator@w3.org
To: Ryan King <ryan@theryanking.com>

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for sending this bug report.

On Feb 14, 2008, at 06:59 , Ryan King wrote:
> I'm checking http://www.kyleandkelly.com/ via the soap interface.
> I'm actually downloading the html, then posting it to the validator.
> I can try and find a way to reproduce the error without my
> application, if that helps.

Yes, finding a way to reproduce without the app, or letting us see the
way your app sends data to the validator, would be helpful.

What may also help, as Ville suggested, is to try and run against the
dev version of the validator:
http://qa-dev.w3.org/wmvs/HEAD/
And tell us which line the error gets reported at (if at all).

Thanks
--
olivier