Validator not working well with Expandable lists

From: <tpgerger@mmm.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 09:35:17 -0600
To: www-validator@w3.org
Hello folks,

I am having an issue with your validator when it is finished checking my
document and I change all my code like it suggests my expandable lists go
from being able to click on them once to open them to having ti click on
the list up to 3 or 4 times just to get the lists to expand. Why is this

Here is the file I uploaded and the original file is also included in the
email so you can see both of them. The one with the corrected code is has
the word test in the name.

You can reach me via email at toddpg@hotmail.com.

NOTE: Whenever possible, give the address of the document you were
checking.Todd Gerger
I&TBS eBusiness