Re: Did you install the W3C Markup Validator? You can help.

Jeff Smith wrote:
> We're in the process of getting an instance of the validator up and
> running on Apache (1) and mod_perl (on a VPS running Linux/WHM/cPanel),
> but we're running into some issues. All of our server config seems to be
> correct, but we're hitting "premature end of headers" 500 error messages

That just means "something went wrong before the script output a
suitable response", you should have a more useful error message in your
server logs.

(Please direct responses to www-validator and not directly to me, thank-you)
--
David Dorward                               <http://dorward.me.uk/>