Re: Did you install the W3C Markup Validator? You can help.

From: Jeff Smith <jeff@furtherahead.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 08:43:10 -0700
To: www-validator@w3.org

Good morning,

We're in the process of getting an instance of the validator up and
running on Apache (1) and mod_perl (on a VPS running Linux/WHM/
cPanel), but we're running into some issues. All of our server config
seems to be correct, but we're hitting "premature end of headers" 500
error messages whenever we hit the /check script no matter how we're
validating (via direct input, file, or URL). Not sure if this is
something that anyone else has run into or if it is possibly something
with our setup that is causing the problems.

Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Jeff Smith