Javascript "for" Statement and AJAX "Query String"

From: Yotam Haran <yotamharan2@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 00:20:44 +0300
To: www-validator@w3.org
It seems that the validator insists on reading the "for" statement I've got
in my javascript as HTML, and it throws out an amazing amount of errors
because of it. Can't something be done about it? As long as the problem
persists, I can't get my page validated properly.

EXAMPLE URL: http://innovative.mithraslive.com?action=profile&user=dogmona<http://innovative.mithraslive.com/?action=profile&user=dogmona>

As for the AJAX problem, the string that I send out to the server includes
ampersands in it, and the validator throws out errors about it too. Isn't it
possible to make the validator somehow ignore ampersands inside javascript
tags, seeing as they're often used for various syntax purposes?