error utf-8?

From: tiddo Langerak <tiddo@live.nl>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 16:00:21 +0200
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
Hi,

When I try to validate my website (toahulp.freehostia.com), I got this error message:
Sorry, I am unable to validate this document because on line 375 it contained one or more bytes that I cannot interpret as utf-8 (in other words, the bytes found are not valid values in the specified Character Encoding). Please check both the content of the file and the character encoding indication..

The error was: utf8 "\xFD" does not map to Unicode

But all the characters I used on line 375 (and the rest of the webpage), are from the utf-8 list, or at least, according to the utf-8 table at http://www.tony-franks.co.uk/UTF-8.htm.
Is this my fault or is the validator giving a false error?

greets

Tiddo

Probeer Live Search: de zoekmachine van de makers van MSN!
http://www.live.com/?searchOnly=true