CSS Level 2.1

From: damien2.robson <damien2.robson@unn.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 22:10:29 +0100
To: www-validator <www-validator@w3.org>
Hello,

I have recently validated the website i have been creating and so far i have passed on the xhtml 1.0 and css. However on the css i passed at a level 2.1. Does this mean i have the right to display the CSS Level 2 icon on my website or is that icon intended for other purposes?

Thank You

Damien Robson

This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee. It may contain private and confidential information. If you are not the intended addressee, please take no action based on it nor show a copy to anyone. Please reply to this e-mail to highlight the error. You should also be aware that all electronic mail from, to, or within Northumbria University may be the subject of a request under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and related legislation, and therefore may be required to be disclosed to third parties.

This e-mail and attachments have been scanned for viruses prior to leaving Northumbria University. Northumbria University will not be liable for any losses as a result of any viruses being passed on.