Re: What is the software license agreement?

From: Lachlan Hunt <lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 13:58:26 +1000
To: Stephen Rowat <srowat@watchfire.com>
CC: www-validator@w3.org

Stephen Rowat wrote:
> I see in your footer the All Rights Reserved and associated text. Can
> you tell me what is the software license agreement is, or send me a copy
> of it?

There's a link to the Software License in that same paragraph.

Copyright © 1994-2007 W3C® (MIT, ERCIM, Keio), All Rights Reserved. W3C
liability, trademark, document use  and _software licensing_  rules apply...

http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/2002/copyright-software-20021231

--
Lachlan Hunt
http://lachy.id.au/