Re: Why does my page that previously validated not validate now NO Changes were made

On Thu, Sep 06, 2007, Marie Haggerty wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Why does my page that previously validated not validate now NO Changes
> were made.
> It's been a year or so since I used the validator have the rules
> changed?

No, the rules have no changed, but the validator had bugs fixed.

One of the really nasty bugs the validator had, was to not notice when
attributes were "stuck" to one another. Now it does, and indeed, the error
messages aren't the most usable yet. We'll get there.

--
olivier