RE: Try again button needed

Now u see where I was coming from with this.

We are as guilty as each other...

You assumed that the Revalidate button on the 'by URI' results page would
exist on the other methods/tabs (By file upload & By direct input) - why
wouldn't you?

Likewise I assumed that a button that did not exist on the 'By direct input'
results page, would not exist on the other methods either - why would I?

(of course part of the reason may be that it is not really a re-VALIDATE
button needed for direct input. I want a re-SET button that takes me back to
a blank form.

As you say, at the moment I have to either use the browser back button and
then ctl-A empty or paste over the first version.... or do manually what I
want a reset button to do, IE remove the '/check' component from the address
in the browser and refresh.

And you are quite right, it's hardly a big deal!

... but when scaled up as part of a regular process, it's mildly irritating.

So maybe it could just be treated as a small upgrade job to be filed away
for some 'rainy-day-when-I'm-twiddling-my-thumbs-with-nothing-better-to-do'
moment in the future??

A.