RE: Using local Validator

From: Allan Smith <webmanager@telfordsteamrailway.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 19:12:59 -0000
To: <www-validator@w3.org>

'Fraid not - - just XP and IIS
and all appears to be working - just wondered how these external references
are handled / will behave when there is no external connection

Allan Smith
Support Telford Steam Railway for free when shopping online with over 400
brand-name retailers including:-
 Amazon, NEXT, M&S, John Lewis, Debenhams, HMV, The Body Shop, Vodafone,
DELL, Woolworths, PLAY.com, Interflora and Comet amongst many others...
TSR Easyfundraisning